Mag. phil. Birgit Fischer-Sitzwohl
CEO, Senior Consultant, Partner
- Consulting, facilitation, organizational development
- Vision and Strategy Development, Transformation of Organizations
- International Leadership Development Programs
- Skills Trainings for Leadership, cooperation, project management, negotiations, conflict resolution
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Development of E-Learning and Blended Learning Content
After studying primitive archeology and history, Birgit Fischer-Sitzwohl got her first working experience as a project manager on excavation projects. At the same time she was working internationally as a tourist guide. Her second career was in Marketing and Sales where she held different positions and leadership roles in German-speaking publishing houses. She is the CEO of Coverdale Austria.
Birgit Fischer-Sitzwohl has working experience in Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece, Turkey, Israel, Malta, Arabic Emirates, Republic of Yemen, China.
- CEO of Coverdale Austria
- Senior Consultant, Coverdale
- Marketing Director, publishing
- Sales Director, publishing
- Tourist Guide
- Project Manager
Education and Training:
- licensed for the following personal diagnostic tools:
persolog® personality profile
persolog® teamdynamic modell
TMA (Talent Motivation Analysis)
- Trained and certified mediator (IFF)
- Organisational development (TRIGON)
- Systemic coach (MOC)
- Trainer the trainer, WIFI Vienna, Coverdale
- Degree in primitive archeology and history, Vienna
Birgit Fischer-Sitzwohl says:
"I like to work with people from different branches, disciplines and cultures. I am always fascinated observing people who did not know each other before, working together with our methods very quickly and highly productively, making their organization sustainably successful.
My main interests and competencies are in the field of leadership development. Coaching leaders to manage and implement necessary changes aligned to the goals of the organization - in a way that executives could accept and embrace them. For the necessary skills development we offer our experience-based Trainings.
My private interests are: my family, playing golf, reading, good food, gelber Muskateller (this is a very specific white wine), my sister's dog Nikolaus vom Kindberger Wappen, and our friends."